Camp Wanocksett Dates & Fees
2020 Troop & Provisional Fee
*Scouts attending camp with their troop or crew will register and pay through their unit. Units will make a single payment to the camp. Scouts attending as part of our provisional program may register and pay online.
Adult Leader Fees
Required Unit Leaders Free
2 Unit leaders are required to be in camp with the unit at all times. Units receive 2 free adults for up to 20 Scouts. Additional free adults are offered to units at a ratio of 1 adult for every 10 scouts beyond 20.
Additional Unit Leaders $100
Additional adults are welcome to attend camp with the unit for a nominal fee.
A-La-Carte Meals $6
Adults who are only spending part of the week in camp will be charged for meals for the time they are in camp.
Wednesday Night BBQ $8 adults $6 children
Families and friends are invited to join us for our Wednesday evening BBQ. Tickets may be purchased online or at the camp trading post. Campers and leaders in camp do not require tickets.
The following policy applies to all summer camp programs at Heart of New England camps:
Campsite deposits are non-refundable, but may be either applied to the balance of camp fees due, or rolled over to the following year.
- $50 of all individual summer camp fees is non-refundable.
- Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to the Council Service Center
- Requests must include the Scout’s name, unit, the camp session, and an explanation for his absence.
- Requests for refunds must be received by August 31. Requests received after August 31 will not be granted.
- Refunds will be granted for illness or injury (a doctor’s certification may be requested), or a death in the immediate family. Other emergency situations may be considered at the discretion of the Scout Executive.
- A Scout who becomes ill or injured during camp may receive a prorated refund as determined by the Scout Executive.
- Refunds will not be granted for scheduling conflicts, no-shows, weather, or behavioral issues.
- Refunds will not be granted to Scouts who leave camp by their own choice, or are asked to leave camp because of behavioral issues.
- Summer camp registrations may be transferred to an alternate session, if space permits, without penalty.
- Refunds will be made to the unit or individual who made the original payment.